ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
1. Coaches the varsity squad.
2. Supervises assistant coaches 9-12.
3. Determines athlete participation during practices and games, including squad level and playing time, in conjunction with assistant coach at the respective level.
4. Positively promotes the athletic program within the schools and the community,
5. Gives guidance to middle school coaches and programs feeding into respective high schools.
6. Implements District athletic department polices.
- Often subjected to extremes of cold below 32 degrees and heat above 100 degrees.
- Occasionally subjected to extreme noise, odors, mists, dust and poor ventilation.
- Exposure to body fluids, communicable diseases.
- Travel between locations will cause exposure to hazardous driving and walking conditions.