- Able to instruct athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy, and physical training necessary for athletes to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- Experience as a player desired but not necessary.
- Coaching experience preferred.
- Provide proper safeguards for maintenance and protection of assigned equipment sites.
- Perform duties which may be assigned by the Athletic Director.
- Instills in each player a respect for equipment, and school property.
- The position includes other unusual aspects such as extended time, risk injury factors and due process predicaments.
- Implement and design clinics in order to promote the sport.
- Schedule all practices, clinics, camps and competitions.
- Continue to grow professionally by attending seminars and clinics.
- Maintains discipline and works to increase morale and cooperation.
It is the policy of the Huron Valley School district that no person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, height, weight, or marital status be excluded from participation in, be denied benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination during any program or activity or in employment.