- Teach all aspects of the sport through fundamentals in daily practice sessions.
- Recruit and maintain an active team roster for the team to develop a competitive team.
- Develop and evaluate each athlete’s performance.
- Conduct and supervise all practices.
- Schedule and attend all contests.
- Complete understanding running and how to train athletes.
- Some experience in Soccer preferred.
- Experience teaching, developing, and coaching Soccer.
- At least 1 year(s) of relevant experience preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.