- Be directly responsible for all aspects of the program including specific techniques, patterns, offenses, defenses and philosophy of the sport.
- Adhere to the rules, regulations, stipulations, and policies of the Colorado High School Activities Association, EMAC League (Junior and Senior), National Federation rules, and Adams County School District 14.
- Attend clinics and conferences to keep updated in current trends in the sport.
- Assist with supervision of athletes and adjunct personnel assigned to the team.
- Communicate special needs to the athletic director as necessary.
- Be fair and consistent in all decisions and judgments related to the sport participants.
- Perform other duties as prescribed by the athletic director.
- Must be a certificated teacher or eligible for a letter of authorization as an expert in the field.
- Must hold a current Colorado High School Activities Association (CHSSA) Coach Certification.
- Must have current Concussion Course training.
- Must hold a current First Aid Card and a valid CPR certification.