- Lead the planning, development and execution of the sport program by focusing on building a positive culture and developing quality relationships with student-athletes and parents.
- Implement an effective training and competition regiment that maximizes student-athlete performance in the sport
- Provide direction and evaluation for assistant coaches throughout the program to ensure continuity through all levels.
- Communicate effectively with all program stakeholders to ensure a positive, quality experience is provided for our student-athletes
- Manage and track all equipment inventory and program budget each year
- Perform all other duties as outlined by the Faribault Public Schools, MSHSL, Faribault Coaches Handbook, and Section Tournament Administrators
- Experience as a coach or as a participant in the sport.
- Extensive knowledge, skills, and abilities in the strategy and technologies of the sport
- Experience interacting with student-athletes, parents, assistant coaches through deliberate, positive interactions
- Ability to serve as an effective role model for student-athletes and represent Faribault Public Schools with respect in all communities
Minnesota Department of Education valid coaching certification or valid certificate from the National Federation Coaches Education Program.
Application Procedure: Apply online at: www.faribault.k12.mn.us
Application Deadline: Open until filled