- Lead and develop a vision for our first ever Girls Wrestling Team for West Fargo United (West Fargo High School, Sheyenne High School, & Horace High School).
- Develop and lead in the training, instruction, conditioning, and selection of athletes with assistant coaches.
- Communicate with assistant coaches.
- Develop and organize effective practices for athletes that teach proper skills and strategies needed to compete at a high level.
- Demonstrate and generate, among your staff and players, an attitude of good sportsmanship and fair play by adhering to the "Coach's Code of Ethics" and our conference "Sportsmanship Guidelines".
- Adhere to all West Fargo Public Schools and NDHSAA guidelines and policies.
- Provide for the health, safety, and well-being of team members at practices, games, and transportation to and from games.
- Affect a proper relationship with athletes and parents.
- Evidence of successful coaching experiences.
- Knowledge/Skills in the strategy and technical aspects of the sport.
- NDHSAA Certified Coach or progress towards certification.
The West Fargo Public School District is committed to maintaining a learning and working environment free from discrimination and harassment in all employment and educational programs, activities, and facilities. The District prohibits discrimination and harassment based on an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, or other status protected by law.