The Director of Golf will lead the Parkside men’s golf program while having the opportunity to launch and build a women’s golf program. The Director of Golf will work with administration on all aspects of launching this program, expected to begin competition in Fall 2023.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of skill, strategy, and techniques with student-athletes.
- Scheduling and supervision of practice sessions and competitions.
- Continual education of student-athlete skill development and mental/motivating techniques for competition.
- Monitoring and supporting the academic progress of student-athletes.
- Monitoring and maintaining the expectations and conduct of student-athletes to support the image and reputation of the athletics program.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience within collegiate athletics and/or golf industry.