Responsible for the management and administration of the intercollegiate Golf program within the guidelines, rules, and regulations of Robert Morris University, the Horizon League and the NCAA.
- Organize, supervise, and conduct all practice sessions, conditioning, and other sport-related workouts.
- Provide coaching to the student-athletes during the conduct of all home and away competitions.
- Provide supervision and support to the student-athletes during travel to away events.
- Establish a leadership/mentor role among student-athletes, assistant coaches, and other support staff while promoting sportsmanship and responsible behavior both during and outside of athletic competition.
- Work closely with the athletic training staff to ensure the health and safety of student-athletes.
- Encourage and promote excellence in academics from student-athletes, in collaboration with various academic support services.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years of coaching in the sport of Golf at the collegiate level required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Commitment to student-athlete welfare, academic success, NCAA/University rules.
- Valid driver's license is required.