Instructs student athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success. At the same time, the student athlete shall receive instruction that will lead to the formulation of moral values, pride of accomplishment, acceptable social behavior, self-discipline and self-confidence. Develops and promotes good community relations among various community and school clientele.
1. Ability to organize and develop a high school boys golf program.
2. Substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of boys golf and a willingness to examine new theories and procedures.
3. Possess or has the ability to acquire a valid Colorado Coaching Certificate.
4. Successfully pass the CHSAA Coaches Test, acquire CHSAA coaching registration and complete a concussion course per State Legislation and CHSAA By-Laws.
5. CPR & AED Certification required.
1. Heavy physical lifting (50 lb – items of various shapes and sizes).
2. Overhead lifting and squatting required on a daily basis.
3. Repetitive motion.
4. Standing, bending and kneeling.
5. Eye/hand coordination.
6. Handling, talking, hearing and near acuity required.