- Coaches should have previous coaching and/or playing experience (professional/college/high school).
- Coaches will be available for practice/games at 2:30 pm, at the conclusion of the MPHS/MPMS school day.
- Coaches will be available for practice/games that could be held Monday through Saturday.
- Coaches are required to successfully complete a VHSL (HS) or MS approved coaching education program within their first year of coaching.
- Demonstrates proper sportsmanship and respect for players, officials, opponents, fans and other coaches.
- The Assistant Coach will assist the Head Coach and other coaches in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with students, parents, staff and school administration.
Manassas Park City Schools assures Equal Employment Opportunities and equal education opportunities for employees and students as required by Federal and State Orders and Laws.