- Teaching proper skills and skill development to student-athletes.
- Design and implement technical schemes and game plans to student-athletes and thus have a great deal of independent discretion and judgement as to the manner and method of teaching.
- Evaluation of game and practice films with student-athletes.
- Instruction of student-athletes during practice sessions and games.
- Monitoring of academic progress and study hall attendance by student-athletes.
- Budget and purchases related to the program.
- Proper care and routine maintenance of equipment and uniforms.
- Securing team travel arrangements.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional license required.
- Experience as a player or coach required.
- Supports NGU’s mission statement and core values, commitment to a Christian lifestyle and character in keeping with a biblical model.