La Roche University, a member of the NCAA – Division III, invites applications for the position of Head Coach for Men’s and Women’s Cross Country. The Head Coach is responsible for all facets of the program including recruiting, instruction, planning, supervision, and compliance with conference regulations. La Roche competes in the Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct existing competitive cross country program and overall management of team with support from La Roche’s Athletics Department.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all NCAA, University, and Departmental policies and regulations.
- Scouting and recruiting responsibilities to maintain and enhance the program in accordance with NCAA regulations.
- Coach student athletes in all phases of the sport; includes practice time, rules and regulations and standards for intercollegiate play.
- Represent the University with integrity, ethical behavior and professionalism.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior competitive cross country experience.
- Coaching experience within higher education preferred.
- Ability to travel and work varied schedule, including some evening and weekend hours.
- Valid driver’s license.