- Ensures selection and hiring of high-performing employees;
- Ensures appropriate distribution of work assignments and high-quality employee work product;
- Ensures fair and accurate performance assessments and feedback to include identifying areas for professional development and documenting and conducting disciplinary measures, as needed.
- Responsible for providing fair and accurate input to supervisor regarding employment status (hire, promotion, salary increases, termination);
- Ensures the creation of effective opportunities and programs for employee mentoring, development, and sustained performance.
- Demonstrated success in coaching men's and women's track and field student-athletes.
- Seven (7) or more years of collegiate coaching experience.
- Ten (10) or more years of Division I collegiate coaching experience.
- Experience recruiting and retaining student-athletes at academically competitive. institutions.
- Demonstrated success in building and developing a successful coaching staff.