- Conduct recruitment activities in accordance with NAIA rules and regulations.
- Coordinate recruitment and scholarship activities with the Athletics Director.
- Establish an effective schedule for practices and meets.
- Prepare a budget within established guidelines.
- Organize and direct the fund-raising activities for the Track and Cross Country Programs.
- Organize and manage training for student-athletes to ensure proper preparation for Cross Country and Track and Field seasons.
- Promote attendance at events and meets by providing information for students, faculty, staff and the public.
- Assist the athletic sports information office to maintain proper statistics, information on the web page, and coordinate television, print and radio information.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Successful coaching experience at the high school or college level required.
- Ability to interact with students, parents, faculty, staff, and the public in a positive way.
Grand View University is an equal opportunity employer. The University has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, seeks a broad spectrum of candidates, including women, members of minority groups, and people with disabilities.