- Head coach duties, including recruiting, conducting practices and tryouts, organizing and scheduling road trips, tracking students’ athletic eligibility and supporting student success, budgeting, sport fundraising as appropriate, and other related duties.
- This position will travel with the team to the Spring Training in Tucson, AZ, the week of March 11, 2023. Other travel both within Minnesota and outside Minnesota.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college.
- Knowledge of NJCAA eligibility rules.
- 2 years experience coaching baseball.
- Commitment to continuing education and professional development.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Master’s Degree from accredited college.
- One year of experience coaching or recruiting at the college level.
- Knowledge of and interest in working with diverse cultures and populations.