The Head Coach, Men’s Basketball provides leadership and coaching expertise, ensuring the academic progress of student-athlete team members, and participating in athletic fundraising, as approved by the Executive Director of the Office of Institutional Advancement (the FCC Foundation) and the Director of Athletics. The Head Coach uses varying styles, approaches, skills, and techniques that reflect an understanding and acceptance of the role of culture in a diverse, multicultural workplace.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
1. Three (3) years of coaching experience or Bachelor’s Degree and one (1) year coaching experience.
2. Current CPR/First Aid Certification or ability to obtain prior to employment.
1. Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Experience with College coaching.
3. Experience with Athletic recruiting at the collegiate level.
4. Experience with budgets and fiscal management.
5. Ability to work independently.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Excellent leadership skills.