Responsible for all aspects of the Central Arizona College NJCAA Division I or NIRA athletic program including recruiting and supervision of student-athletes, coordinating, and supervising practices, coordinating, and facilitating fundraising activities, overseeing travel, budget and the overall daily operations of the sports program.
- Work within the Central Arizona College Athletic Department to develop and maintain a successful athletic program.
- Monitor and administer the budget for the specific sport including fundraising efforts, scholarships, inventory and ordering of equipment/uniforms, and team travel. Coordinate team travel arrangements such as hotel reservations, booking transportation, organizing team meals, and completing expense reports.
- Responsible for participating in fundraising, public relation events and community initiatives.
- Supervision of assistant coaches and staff, and be committed to their development as Central Arizona College employees.
- Coordinate the recruitment, enrollment, and educational effort of the student-athletes on the team. Responsible for the recruitment of qualified student-athletes consistent with the competitive requirement of our programs and the academic standards of the NJCAA and Central Arizona College.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Three (3) years related experience.
- CPR/First Aid Certificate.