- Presence at all practices and games.
- Oversight for safety and risk management of team.
- Exposure to rules and etiquette of sport.
- Instruction in skills and technique of sport.
- Assistance in appropriate conditioning of athletes to participate in chosen sport.
- Sitting in a normal seated position for extended periods of time.
- Reaching by extending hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction.
- Finger dexterity required to manipulate objects with fingers rather than with whole hand(s) or arm(s), for example, using a keyboard.
- Communication skills using the spoken word.
- Ability to see within normal parameters.
- Ability to hear within normal range.
Providence College does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, gender, except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or genetic information. The College will develop, and from time to time update, an affirmative action program and will insist on a good-faith effort on the part of its employees to comply with the program.