The Xavier University Athletics Department is seeking a Head Coach for Men’s Golf. The Head Men’s Golf Coach is responsible for oversight of all aspects of the Men’s Golf Program.
Specific job responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee the men’s golf program, including all administrative operations, team travel, ordering equipment and apparel, budget planning and management.
- Coordinate all aspects of daily practices and coaching of all tournaments.
- Create and maintain team culture.
- Recruit prospective student-athletes.
- Work closely with support areas of sports medicine, strength and conditioning, academic support.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- College golf coaching experience.
- Possess a philosophy of coaching and education that supports the mission of Xavier University and its Athletic Department.
- Knowledge of, and a history of, compliance with all NCAA rules and regulations.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and meet the requirements for insurability under Xavier’s University’s policy.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification.
XAVIER UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, skin color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.