Under the general direction of the Director of Athletics, the part-time head men's golf coach will recruit qualified student-athletes for the men's golf program, instruct and develop the student-athletes in the sport of golf, prepare for tournaments, and assist in community involvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and conduct practices during the traditional season (as defined by the National Collegiate Athletic Association) for sport. Non-traditional (or out of season) season practices may be required with the assistance of GAs and assistants;
- Develop team travel and security plans in compliance with departmental and College guidelines for safety and other requirements;
- Serve as the representative of the department and the College during team travel for in and out-of-season competition. Supervise team during all travel, lead team during the event;
- Manage and account for budget. Submit required forms and reports to Director of Athletics and Accounting Department.
- Bachelor's Degree and proven successful coaching, with 2-3 years’ experience preferred, preferably at the collegiate level or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience are required.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.