Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: Coaching, scheduling, recruiting, travel arrangements, budget management and fundraising. Development of this Division I golf program will be expected to be within the guidelines of the NCAA, Conference Office, and Jacksonville University.
- All on- and off-Course coaching.
- Completing all necessary reports.
- Compliance with NCAA recruiting rules and completing associated paperwork in a timely manner.
- Arranging financially responsible recruiting trips.
- Passing NCAA Coach’s Recruiting Test each year.
- Initiating arrangements for all official visits.
- Recruiting students who will be an asset to the University and Department of Athletics and graduate in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university, master’s degree preferred.
- Five years collegiate coaching experience at NCAA Division I level preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division I Rules and Regulations.
- Mastery of the sport of Golf.
- Ability to lead, guide and direct assistants.
- Willingness to form relationships with constituents and fundraise.