- Oversee and direct all aspects of the Men's Golf program during pre-season, season and off-season periods.
- Provide ongoing oversight of student athlete’s conduct both on and off the field; assist with conflict resolution, development of positive interpersonal relationships including campus integration with other students and faculty.
- Attend assigned college, department and division meetings as required.
- Work closely with the athletic training staff to ensure the safety of all student-athletes.
- Hire, supervise, develop and evaluate Assistant Coach(es).
- Recruit, retain and graduate successful student-athletes for Academy of Art University and the Men's Golf program.
- Direct the individual player performance evaluation process.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least five years collegiate coaching experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be team-oriented.
- First Aid, CPR and AED certifications are required.
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must work effectively with students, faculty, staff and administration.
- Must have a valid California driver's license and be insurable with the Academy's provider.
- Must ensure that all activities are operated in compliance with NCAA, Pacific West Conference and University rules and regulations.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work evenings and weekends as needed for the University.
Academy of Art University is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered regardless of age, Aids or HIV positive status, marital status, domestic partnership, medical condition or genetic characteristics, race or national origin, pregnancy, religion, sex, gender identity, gender or sexual orientation, name change, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran status or other status protected by federal, state, local or other law.