This position involves managing all aspects of the Men’s Lacrosse program including recruitment of men’s lacrosse players, coaching and student development.
- Manage all aspects of team preparation for a successful and competitive program at NCAA Division III level (pre-season; in season; off season).
- Effectively recruit and retain qualified student-athletes who are excellent representatives of Manhattanville College.
- Develop and maintain alumni and family support of the program.
- Work with Director of Athletics on all fundraising aspects for the men’s lacrosse program.
- Maintain an accurate budget based on equipment, facility and travel needs.
- Maintain cooperation with the Skyline Conference on scheduling, conduct, and all rules pertaining to the conference.
- Comply with all NCAA Division III, Skyline and Manhattanville College regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license for a minimum of two years.
- Current knowledge of the rules and policies of NCAA Division III.
- College coaching and playing experience.
- Successful recruiting at college level.
We are an equal opportunity employer actively encouraging applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.