The Head Coach of Men’s Lacrosse organizes, conducts and supervises all aspects of a Division I Men’s Lacrosse team within the parameters designated by the university, the America East Conference and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Essential Job Duties:
- Organizing, recruitment/evaluation of student-athletes.
- Conducting and supervising practices and player conditioning.
- Scouting of future opponents.
- Preparing for and implementing game strategies.
- Providing appropriate leadership, direction and supervision relevant to the academic. progress and personal development of student-athletes within men’s lacrosse program.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 to 7 years successful experience in lacrosse coaching, recruiting and administration in a college or university setting.
- Proven ability to provide mentoring and leadership to student-athletes and a commitment to student-athlete welfare.
- Commitment to ensure compliance with all NCAA and University rules and regulations.