The Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach will direct and oversee all coaching duties of the men’s lacrosse program, coordinating all aspects of recruitment, scheduling, training, academics and budget management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred;
- Two or more years of collegiate coaching and/or playing experience,
- collegiate recruiting experience,
- effective communication (verbal and written),
- proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office.
- Serve as the Head Coach of the men’s lacrosse team.
- Evaluate and recruit qualified student athletes who can excel both academically and athletically.
- Promote an environment which places an emphasis on academics & graduation.
- Responsible for instructing and developing team and individual practices.
- Responsible for competition scheduling and all travel arrangements.
- Coordinate all fundraising and community service events.
- Knowledge and commitment to NCAA, Peach Belt Conference and Young Harris College rules, polices & procedures.
- Responsible for managing operating budget and scholarship budget while maintaining roster requirements.