Athletics is responsible for operations of 25 athletics teams, meeting the requirements of National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) and Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference (KCAC) regulations.
JOB'S ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Instruct, teach and coach student-athletes during practice and competition.
- Conduct video analysis and instruction as a teaching and preparation tool.
- Plans practice and/or game day strategy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, and ATTITUDES – KSAA’S:
- Philosophical alignment with the mission and vision of Kansas Wesleyan University.
- Demonstrable teamwork and team building skills.
- Demonstrable priority setting and organizational skills.
It is and has been the policy of Kansas Wesleyan University to grant equal opportunity to all qualified persons without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or veteran status.