The Men's Soccer Coach is responsible for the overall coaching, planning and direction of Drexel's Division I Men's Soccer Program.
- Teach, coach, train and motivate student-athletes to perform at the highest level through organized team and individual sessions.
- Prepare and organize training sessions to enhance team performance.
- Foster an environment within the men's soccer program that supports the department mission of personal growth and integrity, diversity, leadership, sportsmanship and a commitment to athletic and academic excellence.
- Ensure that the Program complies with all institution, CAA and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Select and successfully recruit student athletes which meet the needs and growth of the Program, Department and institution.
- Create a manage a Program that retains, educates and graduates its student athletes.
- Communicate with all constituents of the program including staff, faculty, students, parents, alumni and friends.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or Equivalent and 5 years of experience.
- Experience coaching and/or playing collegiate soccer.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and instruct the skills and strategies of soccer.
- Proven success of mentoring student athletes.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to travel.