The position of the Head Men’s Tennis Coach holds the responsibility for coaching, recruiting qualified student-athletes, conducting and supervising regular practice sessions and contests, supervision of assistant coaches and volunteer assistants, monitoring academic progress, and fundraising.
- Coaching experience including effective leadership, communication, coaching and recruiting skills is preferred.
- Recruit, train, and coach members of the men’s tennis team.
- Coordinate development and promotion of the men’s tennis program.
- Organize and schedule practice sessions and games.
- Manage staff.
- Represent Clarks Summit University and the men’s tennis program in a professional manner.
- Promote the educational welfare and sportsmanship of the student-athletes.
- Be committed to furthering Clarks Summit University’s mission as a faith-based organization.
- Be willing to submit to and honor the standards outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Be in complete support of and adherence to Clarks Summit University’s Standards of Conduct and Confession of Faith.
- Be a self-starter, results-oriented, and able to motivate others.
- Show excellent oral and written communication skills.