Reporting to the Director of Athletics, the Head Coach Men's Volleyball will develop, organize and administer all aspects of a competitive NCAA Division III Men's Volleyball program. This is a ten (10) month, part-time position.
- Recruiting qualified student-athletes for a competitive team within the Skyline Conference.
- Conducting and supervising all practice sessions and home/away contests.
- Assigning responsibilities to and supervising the Assistant Coach Men's Volleyball and volunteer assistant coaches.
- Developing a comprehensive contest schedule with the Assistant Director of Athletics/SWA.
- Coordinating all team travel.
- Mentoring and monitoring athletic, academic and personal progress of student-athletes with the Athletics Compliance Coordinator.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree and two (2) years volleyball coaching experience at the college, high school, club or travel level with demonstrated success.
- Knowledge and understanding of Title IX gender equity and regulations.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; proven recruiting skills and must have a commitment to student-athlete academic success and well-being.
- Must have and maintain the appropriate valid NYS driver's license and have a motor vehicle record which is free from major violations or a pattern of repeat violations.
- Experience with multicultural student body populations.