- Demonstrated knowledge of technical and tactical skills in the sport of volleyball.
- Planning and executing all practice sessions.
- Game day preparation and setup.
- Recruitment of qualified student-athletes that understand and fit the institutional mission.
- Coordinate recruitment and campus visits with the Office of Admissions.
- Monitor academic progress and success of student-athletes.
- Collaboration with the scheduling coordinator for all conference and non-conference contests.
- Management of program budgets.
- Fundraising activities to enhance existing budgets.
- A master’s degree in a field related to athletics or administration is preferred (required for teaching in Sports Management Program).
- Must have an established record of excellent leadership, mentoring relationships with students and staff, collegial relationships with staff and faculty, and demonstrated integration of best practices in NCAA Division III athletics.
- Demonstrated successful record of, and commitment to, diversity and gender equity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly with students and their parents, are required.
- Strong organizational and management skills are also necessary to successfully serve in this capacity.
- Candidates must possess a committed Christian faith evident in daily life, and support for the mission and educational philosophy of the College is required.
Eastern Nazarene College policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected class in all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge.