Simpson College seeks qualified candidates for a Full Time - Head Coach - Men’s & Women’s Golf / Coordinator of Athletics Facilities & Game Operations.
- Recruitment and retention of qualified student athletes and the development of sustainable, competitive rosters.
- Monitor the academic progress for all student athletes in the program.
- Supervision of the program’s operational budget.
- Scheduling of all competitions and events.
- Fundraising support for program needs.
- Coordinate all facets of athletic facility management and operation.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of game/event operations for athletics.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse student and staff population.
- Strong organization skills.
- Demonstrable aptitude for computer skills (PC-based Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel).
- The successful candidate will also have the ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
It is the policy and practice of Simpson College to provide equal educational and employment opportunities for all. We specifically encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans, persons with disabilities to apply. The entire Notice of Non-Discrimination can be found here. Employment will require a criminal background check, which may include, but is not limited to, criminal history, national sex offender search, and motor vehicle history.