- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and regular attendance at a Bible-believing and preaching church.
- In agreement with the CSAGH Statement of Faith https://www.csagh.org/about-us/statement-of-faith/.
- 2 years of basketball coaching experience preferred.
- Understanding the nature and needs of middle school students.
- Competence in supervising and training middle school athletes in the game of basketball.
- Willing to regularly grow as a coach through professional development / coaching clinics.
- Enthusiastic, patient, outgoing personality and relates well to middle school students.
- Organized, prompt, detail-oriented and efficient.
- Substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport.
- Ability to maintain a positive learning environment and high standards of conduct among athletes.
- Lead the team and the assistant coaching staff daily.
- Provide vision, leadership, and oversight of the Middle School Girls Basketball Team.
- Competent instruction in the game of basketball for the middle school student athlete.
- Effective communication regularly with the School's Administrative Team, Athletic Director, Parents, and Team.
- Create a culture of excellence teaching life lessons based on Biblical principles to all athletes on the team.