The Middle School Boys' Soccer Coach should possess a working knowledge of all aspects of the sport. Outstanding interpersonal skills and enjoys working with middle school students. Demonstrates interest in and an aptitude for performing the tasks of a varsity coach. A personal relationship with Jesus Christ is required for employment.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and regular attendance at a Bible-believing and preaching church.
- 2 years of soccer coaching experience preferred.
- Understanding the nature and needs of middle school students.
- Competence in supervising and training the school athletes in the game of soccer.
- Willing to regularly grow as a coach through professional development/coaching clinics.
- Enthusiastic, patient, outgoing personality and relates well to middle school students.
- Organized, prompt, detail-oriented, and efficient.
- Regular access to common technology (Cell Phone, Email, and Internet).
- Substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport.
- Ability to maintain a positive learning environment and high standards of conduct among athletes.
- Lead the team and the assistant coaching staff daily.
- Provide vision, leadership, and oversight of the Middle School Boys Soccer Team.
- Competent instruction in the game of soccer for the middle school student athlete.
- Effective communication regularly with the School's Administrative Team, Athletic Director, Parents, and Team.
- Create a culture of excellence teaching life lessons based on Biblical principles to all athletes on the team.