Several of the chief tasks include team practice and game preparation and supervision, recruiting, team budget management, team inventory management, team travel planning and coordination, scheduling, maintaining team data, and alumni/development participation.
- Develop, organize and implement training and game programs for the volleyball team, and continually monitor the success of such training programs.
- Manage the budget for the volleyball program. Prepare the seasonal schedule and coordinate travel for away contests.
- Update and maintain statistical team data.
- Oversee the recruitment process of student-athletes.
- Supervise the assistant coaching staff.
- Communicate with the campus community regarding team accomplishments, etc.
- Interpret and apply a variety of procedures, policies and precedents.
- Previous volleyball coaching experience required.
- Coaching experience at the intercollegiate level desired.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous coaching experience.
ONU is an equal employment opportunity employer. Accordingly, no person shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, transgender status, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.