Mercyhurst University, an NCAA Division II member of the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference (PSAC) invites applications for the position of Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach to develop, promote, and supervise all facets of the Women’s Lacrosse team.
ESSENTIONIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBIITIES:
- Order and maintain appropriate uniforms, equipment, and supplies.
- Coordinate team travel for competitions to include van or bus itineraries, lodging, and meals.
- Plan, promote, and conduct camps, clinics, and/or lessons
- Establish a positive relationship with the media.
- Establish, maintain and be responsive to community and programmatic contacts.
- Develop meaningful relationships with prospective, current, and former student athletes.
- Participate in fund-raising, community service and engagement programs, assigned and/or coordinated by the Department of Athletics.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience at the collegiate level or higher.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a diverse community.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire and ability to successfully recruit.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
Mercyhurst does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, citizenship status, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, age, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic or because of any individual’s legally protected activities.