- Coaching individual participants in the skills necessary for superior achievement in soccer.
- Planning and scheduling a regular program of practice in season.
- Recommending purchase of equipment and supplies and return of such equipment and supplies.
- Establishing that all student - athletes are familiar with rules and regulations as stated in the LHS Student Handbook and MIAA Rulebook.
- Overseeing the safety conditions of the facility whenever students - athletes are present.
- Establishing performance criteria in interscholastic competitive Girls Soccer
- Enforcing disciplined and sportsmanlike behavior at all times and establishing and overseeing penalties for breach of such standards by individual students.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Lowell Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.