Organizes and implements a well-disciplined, competitive and comprehensive Intercollegiate Athletics sports program that abides by all local, state, federal, and specialized mandates, including NCAA, Big West Conference, and University rules, policies, and regulations. Maintains assigned sports program within the operating budget established for said program.
- Experience coordinating and making travel arrangements for small and large groups.
- Minimum of two years of coaching softball at the D-I, D-II, or D-III or Junior College level.
- Excellent communication, organizational, teaching, interpersonal and supervisory skills are essential in the event areas of Women's Softball.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and successful coaching experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate through oral, written, and electronic forms.
- Experience in program planning and teaching.
- Ability to teach sound fundamentals of the sport.
- Ability to recruit highly successful student athletes.
- Thorough knowledge of NCAA rules, policies, Constitution and Bylaws.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.