This position will serve as Head Softball Coach directing all phases of a competitive Division I softball program. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining a high standard of excellence which includes proven success recruiting academically eligible student-athletes; development of the team/players; coaching; supervision of staff; management of the program budget; scheduling of contests; and public relations.
- Earned Bachelor’s degree by appointment date.
- At least three years collegiate softball coaching experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in recruitment of student-athletes, supervision of staff, and budget management.
- Commitment to promote an atmosphere of compliance and adherence to institutional, conference, and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Commitment to achieving high APR and graduation rates.
- Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division I rules and regulations.
- Division I collegiate softball coaching experience.
- Head coach experience.
- Experience recruiting Midwest Region.