To manage all aspects of a successful intercollegiate D-III athletic program in order to increase the College’s enrollment and to promote the College’s image throughout the nation.
- Knowledge of rules, techniques and culture of their sport.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Effective group verbal and written communication skills.
- Master’s degree.
- Head Coaching experience.
- Managerial Experience.
- Driver’s License.