- Recruit prospective student-athletes in order to reach the teams’ target roster size.
- Retain and graduate student-athletes at a rate higher than the overall college rates in order to generate positive net revenue for the college.
- Coach in a manner that results in successful performance in order to create a positive image of the college in the minds of the community, alumni and other prospective students.
- Administer all aspects of their program including budget, team travel, scheduling and documentation to insure the smooth operation of their teams and efficient use of the college’s resources.
- Complete Second Duties to insure the smooth operation of the Athletic Department and efficient use of the college’s resources.
- Knowledge of rules, techniques and culture of their sport.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Bachelor’s degree.