- Bachelor's Degree in Kinesiology, Sports Science, Health and Physical Education, Athletic Training, Exercise Physiology, or related fields.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association (NSCA).
- CPR/AED/ First Aid Certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of strength and conditioning coaching experience in a team based environment.
- Graduate Assistant Positions.
- Volunteer or Paid Intercollegiate Internships.
Southern Oregon University is a welcoming community committed to inclusive excellence and the celebration of diversity. Without diversity, our educational process is diminished. Working together in support of our commitment to diversity,