The Head Strength and Conditioning Coach is responsible for the overall organization, direction, supervision, and administration of Mansfield's NCAA Division II Strength & Conditioning program. The Head Coach will design, implement, assess, and monitor strength and conditioning programs for all 13 intercollegiate athletic teams.
Examples of Duties:
- Design, implement, assess, monitor all strength & conditioning activities for 13 NCAA Division II intercollegiate athletic programs.
- Helps to ensure compliance with CSFL rules and player health & safety as it regards weigh-in protocols and procedures.
- Schedules team strength & conditioning activities both in-season and out of season as well as creates summer programs for each sport.
- Participates in fund-raising activities to supplement the weight room budget.
- Plans equipment purchases in consultation with the Director of Athletics.
- Supervises and monitors student work study employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science or a related field.
- Collegiate Strength & Conditioning Coaches Association (CSCCA) certification or comparable professional certification meeting NCAA requirements.
- Valid driver’s license.
- CPR, AED, First Aid certification.
Mansfield provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, ancestry, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic background, or veteran status.