The Head Swim Coach will facilitate all budgeting, scheduling, practices and any other duties required to run a competitive NAIA team within the Mid South Conference.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in coaching both men and women in the sport of swimming.
- Candidate should have in depth knowledge of all fundamentals needed to be a collegiate swimmer.
- Ability to coach and mentor student athletes in and out of the pool.
- Candidate should have the skill to manage people and time.
- Ability to manage a team as a whole.
- Master's Degree.
- CPR, Lifegaurd and AED Certifications.
- College coaching experience.
- Candidate should have the knowledge in areas of balancing a given budget and ability to fundraise any extra monies wanted to run the program.
- Candidate needs the skills to attract quality swim student athletes.
- Experience with the hy-tek meet management software.