Instruct and work with athletes to prepare them for competition. The Head Swimming Coach reports to the school athletic director and the school principal and is responsible for the overall swimming program.
- Coordination of varsity and lower level teams.
- Summer and/or off season programs.
- Development of expectations and direction of the swimming program.
- Tracking of eligibility and academic progress of students.
- Preparation of team for competition.
- Teaching fundamental and advanced skills.
- Attend League Coaches' meetings, School Coaches' meetings, and BVSD professional development.
- Communication with parents, players, staff, media, etc.
- Following school district, school and CHSAA regulations and policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Communicate (read, write, and speak) in English.
- Completed and submitted BVSD online application.
The Boulder Valley School District is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, sex, gender identity/expression, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status in admission or access to, and treatment and employment in its educational programs or activities