- Assesses student athletes for the purpose of providing feedback to students on their individual performance and/or determining team.
- Attends a variety of meetings, workshops, conferences, for the purpose of receiving and conveying information related to their role.
- Assists with a variety of supporting activities (e.g. parent orientations, recognition events, banquets, ) for the purpose of providing information regarding the program and/or recognizing participants' accomplishments.
- Develops team and individual practice regimes for student athletes (e.g. strength, speed, agility, nutritional, injury prevention, ) for the purpose of enhancing and improving their performance.
- Job related experience with increasing levels of responsibility, required
- Bachelor's Degree, required.
- MO Teacher's Certification.
- Background clearance, the results of which must be satisfactory to the District, required.