IC Imagine Public Charter School in Asheville, NC is seeking a Head Coach for its Upper School Tennis team. Timeframe is approximately February to April 2024.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend and supervise the team’s practices and games.
- Attend all applicable coach meetings and trainings.
- Maintain team equipment and materials.
- Develop and implement team rules and communicate them with players and parents/guardians.
- Conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the values and mission of IC Imagine.
- Comply with all rules and regulations as set forth in IC Imagine’s Athletics Handbook, as well as the policies and procedures of IC Imagine, all of which are subject to revision from time to time (collectively, “IC Imagine Policies”).
- Provide adequate supervision of students during practices and games to ensure compliance with IC Imagine Policies.
- Return all keys, ID cards and IC Imagine property, if any, at the conclusion of this Agreement or upon request at any time.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of the sport.
- Skilled in problem solving and decision making as well as observation, listening, and coaching.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong desire to work with students in school setting.
- Possess strong time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and multitask in a busy environment.