The job of the Head Coach is to help each participating student achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline and sportsmanship, and an increased level of self esteem.
- Successful prior experience as head or assistant coach in designated sport
- Strong background in designated sport.
- Knowledge of WIAA rules and regulations as they pertain to designated sport
- Meet WIAA coaching standards.
- Teaching certification desired but not required.
Licenses, Certifications, Bonding and/or Testing:
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint/Background Clearance.
- Current First Aid/CPR Certification.
- Type II driver's endorsement (driver's abstract and Type II employee medical
- Additional training as required by the Chehalis School District.