- Complete one-day preseason coaches training.
- Execute all team practices and games.
- Provide basic medical treatment for non-life-threatening injuries (we’ll train). Ability to execute emergency plan for athletic facilities.
- Meet department and state coaching standards as well as season planning expectations.
Successful Candidates will:
- Be positive, caring, and supportive of the school’s mission statement and be dedicated to the overall development of young people as student athletes.
- Embrace education-based athletics as a critical component of a well-rounded student’s character development.
- Bring perspectives, identities and skills that reflect, affirm and enrich the diversity of the Overlake community.
- Work collaboratively with coaches, students, faculty, parents, alums, and administrators.
- Role model the behavior which the program demands.
- Possess strong communication skills, be very well organized, and have a passion for the sport.
- Be able to pass required background checks and have an acceptable driving record.
- Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (including booster if eligible).
The Overlake School is committed to diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national or ethnic origin, socio-economic status, gender, sexual orientation, or disability in the administration of its educational policies, financial aid, employment, and other school-administered programs.