- The coach is expected to provide the necessary leadership and to plan, organize, and be responsible for a comprehensive interscholastic running program, and to carry out the objectives of the athletic department and Archbishop Curley High School.
- The coach is also responsible for the management of the JV level as well.
- Qualified candidates should possess strong communication, organizational, motivational, teaching, and coaching skills.
- The individual should be a person of high character and values that will set a positive example for all students at Archbishop Curley High School.
- Previous coaching and wrestling experience at the high school/college level 5-10 years.
- High-level organizational and communications skills.
- Flexible professional schedule to handle practices, invitationals, MIAA meets and or tournaments.