The Overlake School is an independent, coeducational, college preparatory day school located on a 75-acre campus in Redmond, Washington. The school serves 530 students grades 5-12. Founded in 1967, the school has a reputation as one of the leading independent schools in the Northwest. Overlake believes that diversity is an integral part of its mission. The school therefore actively fosters a diverse community that contributes to its educational richness.
Successful Candidates will:
1. Be positive, caring, and supportive of the school’s mission statement and be dedicated to the overall development of young people as student athletes.
2. Work collaboratively with coaches, students, faculty, parents, alums and administrators.
3. Role model the behavior which the program demands.
4. Possess strong communication skills, be very well organized, and have a passion for the sport.
5. Be able to pass a criminal background check in addition to having an acceptable driving record.